Laid her down...

Flaco

750cc
Triumph Pin Ups!

Great!
Glad you got her up and running!
Now, tell me where you are getting the Triumph Pin Up's.
Web site? Got a link?
I like the one on your public profile page too!
Thanks...

KingBear

Hooligan
I PhotoShop them myself using pinups I find here and there on the web, and I post them here periodically. Nothing goes with cool bikes like pretty girls. :)

cynr1023

TT Racer
Barry,
Replace the "doohickey" that attaches the foot peg to the frame. When mine was knocked over a couple years ago it broke off the foot peg and apparently damaged the "doohickey". I didn't notice it until as I was turning into a parking lot the piece snapped off and my left foot hit the ground at 20 miles an hour as I was rising up out of the seat for a sloped curb into the parking lot. I think the piece was 78 bucks or something. But it's better than wrecking again.

KingBear

Hooligan
I'm finished with all the repairs I'm willing or able to do now and Roxy and I are ready for the road again. I replaced the Lucas-style lights and Emgo mirrors with OEM parts I kept on hand, the shifter peg and headlight bracket are new, and the rest is repaired as best I can. I polished the muffler and clutch lever and I think they look pretty good, but the lip of the fender is pretty rough. I painted it over and it's not immediately noticeable at a glance, but proper repair will have to wait until I decide to get the whole bike repainted whenever that might be.

I replaced the headlight bulb which must have blown on impact. Also notice the addition of the LSL Crash Pads which I had in my garage for about a year, doing me absolutely no good. I examined the foot peg brackets closely per Cynr's suggestion but fortunately they sustained no damage.

With that I'm closing this unpleasant chapter in my riding history, hopefully not to be repeated anytime soon. To celebrate I'm contemplating a 2- or 3-day ride through MD, PA, WV, and VA next week while the wife and daughter are out of town. That should clear my head and get me back in the swing of things. Thanks again to everyone.

Attachments

• After1.jpg
    After1.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 0
  • After2.jpg
    After2.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 0
  • After3.jpg
    After3.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 0
  • After4.jpg
    After4.jpg