Knock, Knock

Nick Morey

Rocker
Just got turned on to this sight a couple of days ago by one of your members, musicswapshoppe. If I had any hair left I could finally let it down. Good to see there are people out there as nuts about what motorcycles are really about as me.

I have nothing against Harleys, Big touring bikes, Sport touring bikes, the "New sport bikes", etc., etc., but for my money there is nothing that compares to that "Old sport bike" the Triumph Bonneville. For my money there is nothing that compares with the simple form, and functional beauty of this beautifully understated machine.

Well, there you go, now you know I'm nuts. Have I said too much?

Last edited:

koifarm

Hooligan
Welcome aboard Nick! No, you haven't said too much, more likely not enough....lol....
Welcome to the nut house!!!!

MikeZenArt

Banned
What ever you do...do not comment on the looks of any women posted in these forums... some people post their wives.:shh:

Hey Nick You could have given me the credit for bringing you here ! They all feel I am a waste of space :) Im trying to convince them its not true. :hung: Welcome to the best site around

Nick Morey

Rocker
Hey Nick You could have given me the credit for bringing you here ! They all feel I am a waste of space :) Im trying to convince them its not true. :hung: Welcome to the best site around

Sorry, David. I didn't know if that was a good thing or bad. I'm new to this web forum stuff. I owe you one.:eek: