Kansas City

wolfie

Two Stroke
Hey, do any of you KC blokes happen to have set of stock rear shocks laying around? I've developed a bit of a high speed wobble hear of late, and I'd like to rule out my rear suspension as a culprit.

I'm looking to borrow, unless it fixes it in which case I may buy.

Thanks.

wolfie

Two Stroke
New front tire is less than 1000 miles old. Rear is new as of last year. I did pull the front today and checked. Correcting the balance improved the situation, but didn't cure it.

My theory is that when I installed the taller zrx kybs, thereby reducing trail, I sacrificed some high end stability.

I think if I can reinstall stock length shocks, this will confirm or deny my theory, and I can react as necessary. Ie. look elsewhere for a solution if I'm wrong, or install a damper if I'm correct.

wolfie

Two Stroke
Good answer! I can lend you mine, but shipping two ways might be more money than it's worth. Let me know if you want them.

Thanks for the offer. Right now, I'm probably just going to live with it until I buy a damper. The bike feels so much more planted with the exception of high speed that I can deal with keeping her under 90 for now.

If I change my mind I'll let you know.