just curious, but how are new people finding us?

Bonafide

NBR founder
There's been over 25 new user registrations in the past 3 days, over 120 for December. The site was turned off for two days this month that concluded with a bunch of the forum's loud mouths no longer being allowed to play in the reindeer games. I, personally, dont promote the site ... well, besides passing out a couple dozen NBR stickers back in October at the Barbers Vintage Days event ... so it leaves me curious how people are hearing about this site?? ... :shh:

cynr1023

TT Racer
every time i run into someone on a bonnie i tell them about it. the funny thing is I never mention my screen name and usually never run into them again.

zmilin

Street Tracker
its been discussed over at Bonnevilleamerica.com and Ive seen a few folks pop in since then.

Shorty

Two Stroke
Cream rises to the top? My guess would also be "word of mouth". The Dude is doing a good job...I get on here a couple times a day as opposed to the other site at about once a week.

Shorty

314lot

Scooter
Back in June on the old site I saw a mention of this new place.
I was ready to leave. Haven’t been back since.
Thanks.

T

tattooedcouple

my wife screamed it out during sex....so umm...I had to check it out. cool place:)

T-boy

Rocker
Rat.net also. Saw the original link to this forum (which was deleted very shortly thereafter) and checked it out. Very cool place to be!

casper

Two Stroke
Rat.net as several others here.

I found the Rat. net generally OK but when I promoted my personal blog site, I got a note from one of the moderators. So that made me think of what other folk were saying about censorship etc etc may be true. Up until then i had found Rat.net OK.

Obviously this site is mainly focussed on the Bonneville so as a Triumph Scrambler owner I am obviously interested; this site is a little more 'take me as you find me' type of site; so no bad thing in my view.

Casper / Dave