Just a little weekend ride!

JimVonBaden

Street Tracker
Put on 1000 miles this weekend riding to the MOA Rally in TN. The bike ran perfectly, even doing nearly 400 miles of rain.

My only real complaint is the Corbin is not yet broken in, and the mileage sucked at 30-32mpg. I suspect it is the mismatched jetting (originally from the Retro-Predators) and the excessive load!:(

P7201071.jpg

P7201072.jpg

P7181043.jpg

My friend Kermit on guard duty!

P7201074.jpg

My hands after a day of riding in the rain with mesh leather gloves on.

Jim :cool:

PS I have a thunderbike 2-1 exhaust to install this evening!

JimVonBaden

Street Tracker
Added these tonight, and I like them!

InstalledHeader.jpg

InstalledPipe.jpg

Done.jpg

Kind of Non-Scrambler. But they get rid of the issue with leg clearance, sound great but not loud, and restore my power that I lost when I removed the Retro Predators.

Last edited:

localmotion411

Street Tracker
Nice write up!

My perforated leather gloves did the same thing to my hands, so I repeatedly soaked them in boiling hot water, drained, wrung, soaked, drained, wrung, etc. until the excess dye was gone. Now they are still black but don't color my hands when I wear them.

Chris in NC

Street Tracker
Nice pipe!.. (hint, loosen the hose clamp and roll it over so the screw-part is on the top of the pipes - you won't see it then. I used a long, thin flat-tip screwdriver to tighten it once I got it in place). Great sound, aye?

JimVonBaden

Street Tracker
Nice pipe!.. (hint, loosen the hose clamp and roll it over so the screw-part is on the top of the pipes - you won't see it then. I used a long, thin flat-tip screwdriver to tighten it once I got it in place). Great sound, aye?

Thanks Chris! I am waiting on a nicer SS muffler clamp that has the stock screw type fastener on it rather than the cheap hose clamp. I just wanted to have it easy to replace so left it that way.

PS Great sound, and not too loud.