Jets!!!!!!!!!!!!

whyme

TT Racer
just amazing! A guy I work with is a die hard Jets fan, season tickets etc, so he could possibly go to the Super Bowl to see them. One problem...he's expecting his first child that same week!! Poor guy... I guess his wife will really miss him at the delivery.

While I am a Charger fan, I have to admit that was a great performance by them. I was actually rooting for them because I am a fan of LT (but not Cromartie) and I really do hope that LT gets his wish of getting a Super Bowl ring. Too bad it couldn't be with the Chargers...but that's a different story.

Kirkus51

Hooligan
It was a great game. I'd like to see teams get into the Superbowl that haven't been there in a while and it's been a while for the jets. It's also been a while for the Packers.

T-boy

Rocker
Wait 'til next year...Go Lions! Oh my god, I've been saying that for going on 10 years now. Well, at least 2 NFC Central teams are in the NFC championship game. Congrats to your Jets...bring on the Steelers.

Oil Burner

Scooter
As a Patriots fan, I congratulate the Jets on a very deserved win. Apparently, the whole Jets organization looked at what happened last time the two teams met, and figured out exactly what they needed to do. The Jets brought their A-game, and had the Patriot receivers covered just about as well as any team ever has.

Congrats to the Jets and all their fans. Now, please beat the Steelers...

Kirkus51

Hooligan
DAMN!!! I really hoped the Jets would get into the Superbowl. If they had just started a quarter earlier.