Jenks Says Hi...

jenkspj

Scooter
Took me a while to find this place and I thought I'd introduce myself.

Some of you will know "Jenks Bolts"....after 5 years it is no longer my playground, but it seemed a great idea at the time. The new owners keep me involved, but it is a relief not to spend evenings putting bolts in plastic bags....

But I still have the Thruxton and somehow it needs me.

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all and adding my 2 cents worth from time to time.

Peter

Iceseven

750cc
Welcome Peter! Glad you found your way here.

I appreciated your (former) Jenks Bolts and all of the information concerning jetting, it was a great help.

You input here will be great!

Ice

Delbert

Two Stroke
Welcome Peter to the Forum that is the "other white meat". I thought you're trying to get rid of the Thrux. Change your mind?
Del

jenkspj

Scooter
Welcome Peter to the Forum that is the "other white meat". I thought you're trying to get rid of the Thrux. Change your mind?
Del

It has one last chance: I am replacing the Helibars with Triumph's "Fat Bars" from the Speed 3. The bars and risers were on sale at 3 Cross for £30.00....I've got a Bonnie top Clamp on the way from a friend in Switzerland. If it all fits and makes the riding position comfortable then I'll keep it. Otherwise it has to go.

If it stays then it is new exhausts, the TORs are too restrictive. I'm thinking about either the Mototwin stainless cans, or possibly black predators if I can get a pair.

Peter

MattRat

TT Racer
HI Jenks!
I (think I) remember an ugly, unsubstantiated rumor that your former(?) company was developing lightweight hubs for our bikes...did that ever happen?

Last edited:

D9

Vendor
Welcome Peter, great to see you in here, your reputation precedes you.

The putting of stuff into plastic bags on nights & weekends sounds familiar :D

Cheers,

D9

jenkspj

Scooter
HI Jenks!
I (think I) remember an ugly, unsubstantiated rumor that your former(?) company was developing lightweight hubs for our bikes...did that ever happen?
No rumour, the rear hub iis done and in production. Weighs 25% less than stock and has not touching spokes.
Not on the Jenks Bolts Website, but give them a call or e-mail.

I've posted pics in a new thread.