It's me.

Hedge

American Infidel
John - thx for being instrumental in helping us find a new home! Yeah, I know you have your hands in here somehow. I look forward to hanging out with adultsnot being monitored like children. I'm glad we finally have another home.

ThruxTonUp

TT Racer
John - thx for being instrumental in helping us find a new home! Yeah, I know you have your hands in here somehow. I look forward to hanging out with adultsnot being monitored like children. I'm glad we finally have another home.

Hedge - actually this was all Buds plan, I'm just along for the ride. This is not his first forum, so he has some experience at it and the resources and servers to host it. I just turn the wrenches on his bikes when he needs a hand.

Hedge

American Infidel
Hedge - actually this was all Buds plan, I'm just along for the ride. This is not his first forum, so he has some experience at it and the resources and servers to host it. I just turn the wrenches on his bikes when he needs a hand.

No - I knew that all along but you and he being such good riding buddies I know you have some inspiration here. :)

Fr. Joe 07T100

Street Tracker
he has a higher power though ;)

Indeed, sweat. and the first step in recovery is admitting that your powerless over your bonnie addiction.

I got my fix today. Hats off to the service dept. at Ottawa Goodtime Centre. I began my trip yesterday attemptin a simple jet install. Got one 152 in but a screw was severey stripped on the other carb so I drove the two hours to Ottawa to do stuff with a 152 and a 148. Brought it into OGC this morning and Mark took my bike right in and spent the better part of two hours, not only putting the new carb in but replacing the shims that I foolishly took out, he adjusted my chain, put my gas tank in the mounting where it belongs and had not been! untwisted the gastank piece that twisted when it fell, put a shim between my napolean mirror and throttle, told me good info., said the bike was pulling well and saw no probs. Only thing is now...realized on the way home that my turn lights aren't working. No doubt he disturbed the cobjob I did on the rear markers a while back when he removed and put the seat back on. but who needs signal lights when you can point and grunt!:D