International Motorcycle Show Greenville, SC 1/8,9,10

RyanRobot99

Street Tracker
These shows are mostly about aftermarket parts for sport bikes and entertainment for general people who want to be seen.

They are FUN if you have a streetbike, a Honda or what not. I am just not the right demographic.

plazabrit

Scooter
Triumph will be there represented by one of the local dealers Motorcycles of Charlotte they will have a stand and be giving demo rides etc.
There was lots of vintage Triumphs on display last year too.
I think if you are in the area it is worth a look.

curezee

Street Tracker
These shows are mostly about aftermarket parts for sport bikes and entertainment for general people who want to be seen.

They are FUN if you have a streetbike, a Honda or what not. I am just not the right demographic.

:confused:
I think it's more for people who just enjoy motorcyles and myabe would like to attend a show and see bikes that are not just Harley's.

Well I will be interested in the Vintage Bike section, checking some Ducati's, and what some Triumph dealers bring as well as some other non HD brands. If you are local there is a lot worse places to be this weekend.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/motorcycleshows/sets/72157622636436392/ (Some nice Triumphs, Nortons, and BSAs, Honda's etc. PICS here)

http://www.motorcycleshows.com/motorcycleshows/article/articleDetail.jsp?id=553738

Carpenter1.jpg

:ride:

Last edited:
I attended the show when it was in Seattle. I was very disappointed in the amount of vendor turnout. Down at least 1/3 of the number of vendors who participated last year. Not even a local dealer there to represent Triumph. Very disappointing. :lame:

KingBear

Hooligan
The show hits DC January 15-17. I went a couple years ago so I won't have any grand expectations, no Triumph and very few local vendors. Still it's not a bad way to kill an afternoon indoors when the weather outside is frightful.

Oxblood

750cc
I may roll down there one day just depends on how warm it is this weekend. I'm freezin' my balls off currently.

curezee

Street Tracker
Well it looks like a group of us and my family will prob be there on Saturday afternoon. Sucks that they decided to close I-385 northbound until August but rt 76 will get us there. I will have a white Triumph shirt on and probably be with my daughter too. See any and all there.