installed a set of epco mufflers

sgt brad

Scooter
after reading a couple of the threads here about people purchasing the discounted epco muffler seconds on ebay i finally took the plunge. i replaced a set of emgos that i installed just after buying the bike 2 years ago. i liked the emgos for what they were and certainly for the price. when i purchased them they were the only game in town under 450.00. yep, they were loud and the quality/fit/finish was decent at best. but seeing the epco's going for 170.00 shipped seemed too good to be true. after a 3 day 800 mile ride recently though i realized i needed something a little quieter and less blatty than the emgos. the epcos i received were supposed to be seconds, but i can't find a single flaw in them. they bolted right up and look great. they actually look much better in person/on the bike than in the epco pics. while certainly still loud, they are deeper sounding and less blatty than the emgos. i just thought i'd add this post for anyone looking for some new pipes without breaking the bank. i give 'em 2 thumbs up. thanks to the others who posted as well.

sgt brad

Scooter
i knew someone would bust me on that. i'll try to get some pics and post them. heck i'll even post an emgo vs. epco so ya'll can choose. just give me a couple of days.