I think I'm finished

Skidmark

Scooter
I got the TABaker fitted at the weekend, shortened the seat and test rode it.
I was all ok until the wife said, so whats next?
I'm done, finished, no further ideas, I need to clean up the electrics under the seat and maybe get the seat proffesional upholstered but nothing significant. What do I do now? Nothing I have done is irrreversable, so I suppose I could cut off the unused brackets, but there aren't many of those.
Ok I'll just ride it for the next nine months of summer and think about it.

Skiddy

Forks polished, valved and resprung, Ali mud guard, 6 pot billet caliper, Gately oil coolers, chromed cases, 36mm Mikuni's, Discatti rear sets, LSL top yoke, polished coffee cup clock covers, oil pressure gauge, home made ark, JMC swinging arm, Hagon shocks, rear mudguard removed but replaced with a paint tray mud flap (legal) 5 inch excel rim and 170 tyre, home made chain guard. lithium battery under seat, shortened seat 45mm at the back 75mm at the front, tank shop seat hump.

Attachments

• Thrux23.jpg
    Thrux23.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 1

strokerlmt

Sonnnn of a bitchhhhhhhhh that is one fine looking Triumph.
The "see through" is excellent along with the polished.
LMT

Bonafide

NBR founder
Dude .. that's schweet, but if you want something else to consider, then maybe something like an old 900ss style fairing in aluminum? :poke:

Nice, I'd be thinking about some chunky upside down forks, only for the looks as you have done the valves already. I'd also like an old style Triumph logo on the tank sides.

Skidmark

Scooter
Logo

Otherwise how do you feel about a new version of a tank badge I was thinking of triumph in fake Thai script on a fluttering Thai flag!

Attachments

• Thai Thrux.png
    Thai Thrux.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Thailandflag.jpg
    Thailandflag.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 0
Otherwise how do you feel about a new version of a tank badge I was thinking of triumph in fake Thai script on a fluttering Thai flag!

Interesting idea, I'm not sure if you are pulling my chain or not. :chin:

Mixing some classic Triumph design with a Thai flavour could just work, you're a genius.:worthy:

Rocker

Two Stroke
Ok I'll just ride it for the next nine months of summer and think about it.

Skiddy
Man, we seem to get 10 months of Winter and 2 months of poor snowmobile weather. There again, my x-mother in law lives in Brisbane, seems like I got the best part of the trade.

Rhodie

Street Tracker
Skid,
Truly gleaming work man.
That is one beautiful ride.

If you are looking for a decal this might work as it combines both Thai & Brit flags
with a play on the name & logo
345114511_Tqz7q-M.jpg

Thairumph-1-HR-White-M.jpg

pm me if u want a jpeg file.
Cheers
Rhodie

Last edited:

ThruxtonSE

Scooter
Skiddy,

Looks awesome mate - well done!!

Let me know when you're out and about, as it would be good to meet up for a ride.

Marcel

DIRK

750cc
well done, reminds me of a chrome panhead an angel in my childhood town owned. he was quite handy with the polish rag. you?