I have Landed!

b717doc

Scooter
Good for you, situations like that are rare nowadays....I stuck it out with ValuJet, now Airtran for 12 years, and now Southwest Airlines has announced they will buy out Airtran this summer...Hopefully I can ride this out to retirement...

Kframe

Street Tracker
Congrats John, that's awesome news!
Way to keep working hard, glad it paid off!
I like hearing stories like this, because I'm in school again, working full time, have a kid on the way, I'm way underwater with my credit, and I'm planning on going to grad school in a couple years which will then double my income but not before doubling my debt. :eek:
So, it seems like it's a looooong way off but I know if I keep doing the day-in/day-out pretty soon 4-5 years will have passed and I will finally be making my bills get smaller, not bigger. It's nice to hear about people whose perseverance has worked out! Thanks!
-K

koifarm

Hooligan
John,
Mighty glad to hear about your good fortune...not only that, it's the kind of job you can get your teeth into and ride the wave till you're ready to do nothing more than ride your bike daily. The stress is gone....cruise along and smile, looking at that rainbow out yonder on the horizon...and dreaming of the nice long ride your life has been.
Bill

Rhodie

Street Tracker
John
I am sorry to have missed your initial post. I had not realised what a grim time you have been having.
But more relieved to hear that things have finally come good and faith never left you.
You know you & your good lady are always welcome out here,
and there's some wheels waiting for you to ride when circumstances permit.
Cheers matey,
Rhodie

Hedge

American Infidel
Good for you, situations like that are rare nowadays....I stuck it out with ValuJet, now Airtran for 12 years, and now Southwest Airlines has announced they will buy out Airtran this summer...Hopefully I can ride this out to retirement...
I hope you slip under the radar and ride your job into retirement! I have been blessed with this opportunity and I strongly believe that God took pity on me with my past situation and rewarded me for never loosing faith in his Master Plan! I will try my best to ride this one into retirement as well.

Hedge

American Infidel
Congrats John, that's awesome news!
Way to keep working hard, glad it paid off!
I like hearing stories like this, because I'm in school again, working full time, have a kid on the way, I'm way underwater with my credit, and I'm planning on going to grad school in a couple years which will then double my income but not before doubling my debt. :eek:
So, it seems like it's a looooong way off but I know if I keep doing the day-in/day-out pretty soon 4-5 years will have passed and I will finally be making my bills get smaller, not bigger. It's nice to hear about people whose perseverance has worked out! Thanks!
-K
Kris - I wish you the best and don't ever give up no matter what! God didn't bring you all this way to drop you in the dumpster now; he could have done that a long time ago. He has a Master Plan for you as well, just have faith and wait patiently.

John,
Mighty glad to hear about your good fortune...not only that, it's the kind of job you can get your teeth into and ride the wave till you're ready to do nothing more than ride your bike daily. The stress is gone....cruise along and smile, looking at that rainbow out yonder on the horizon...and dreaming of the nice long ride your life has been.
Bill
I'm gonna live life a little looser now Bill and reflect back that I was being groomed and looked after all along. I remain very grateful for this opportunity.

John
I am sorry to have missed your initial post. I had not realised what a grim time you have been having.
But more relieved to hear that things have finally come good and faith never left you.
You know you & your good lady are always welcome out here,
and there's some wheels waiting for you to ride when circumstances permit.
Cheers matey,
Rhodie
Jon - I now see a trip in the future back to the land of Smiles with the sole purpose of meeting up with you and letting you show my wife and I the Golden Triangle. I look forward to that day in the future after I get settled in here.

Everyone else - if you need something ask for it and have the patience to wait. I truly believe that God wants us to live happily and prosperous. If he would provide for me he will certainly provide for you! :)

Everyone else - if you need something ask for it and have the patience to wait. I truly believe that God wants us to live happily and prosperous. If he would provide for me he will certainly provide for you! :)

I appreciate your view on life and your willingness to publicly praise God for your situation.

Hedge

American Infidel
I appreciate your view on life and your willingness to publicly praise God for your situation.
Well I will be the first to tell you I'm far from a religious fanatic and I have done my share of fucked up stuff but I now firmly believe there is a God and it ain't me! :worthy:

Boofhead

Banned
Lot's of luck out there running your own show . . . I'm sure it has taken you far!

Well mate i am where i am and that is the long and short of it , i can take all the blame and any credits for what i have or dont have :headbang2:
For me there is no santa clause or easter bunny just hard working mum and dad :cheer:

Hedge

American Infidel
Well mate i am where i am and that is the long and short of it , i can take all the blame and any credits for what i have or dont have :headbang2:
For me there is no santa clause or easter bunny just hard working mum and dad :cheer:
Fair enough - I'm done and I rest my case!
Peace Out and I'll get back to thinking about the warmer days coming and riding my Bonneville to work this year! :)

koifarm

Hooligan
But remember Hedge, wipe that big old smile off yer mug dude.....yer too happy!!!
You're having way too much fun!.......

Kframe

Street Tracker
Kris - I wish you the best and don't ever give up no matter what! God didn't bring you all this way to drop you in the dumpster now; he could have done that a long time ago. He has a Master Plan for you as well, just have faith and wait patiently.

Thanks man! I know if I just keep pluggin' away it'll work out in time, it's the patience part that is hard.
:)
-K