How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

Hedge

American Infidel
Chris Rock on "How not to get your ass kicked by the police!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

Fucking Funny as all Hell!

. . . and to make this an official motorcycle post; I rode into work today for the 1st time. Morning temp 55 degrees, Going home temp 80 degrees! Bike runs perfectly!

strokerlmt

That is funny.....sad though that the material comes from true life....teh dumb shits ...white, black green or purple just need to do things right.....
LMT

Yes I was on another forum (Australian Triumph focus) for a week, they referred to the police as "the filth" and many insisted on exercising freedoms by dressing like Hells Angles. One continuous thread about being picked on. Dickheads!

wobblygong

Street Tracker
Yes I was on another forum (Australian Triumph focus) for a week, they referred to the police as "the filth" and many insisted on exercising freedoms by dressing like Hells Angles. One continuous thread about being picked on. Dickheads!

Some people get off on being "professional victims".

loxpump

Rocker
Riding to work a few times has been my only riding I've done this year so far. The first real ride is Sunday. The first track day of the year and so far the weather looks great. :woot:

Hedge

American Infidel
Riding to work a few times has been my only riding I've done this year so far. The first real ride is Sunday. The first track day of the year and so far the weather looks great. :woot:
Enjoy Sunday and stay safe!

Nick Morey

Rocker
Hell, I could have used that info back when I was young & dumb, remember thinking I had rights. It's all good... I'm older and wiser now.