HOT RODDERS! Billetproof 1st annual Show-Chehalis, Washington

REVOLT

Street Tracker
So I posted this a few weeks back on the "other" board...and some mentioned that they might be able to attend...

Come on all you Rockers, Rockabillys, Betty's, Greasers, Hooligans, Wrenchers, Garage Junkies...and HOT ROD Trash...

It's the 1 st Annual Billetproof Custom show in Chehalis, WA...June 28th...show starts at 9:00am and goes to 4:00pm...maybe even longer? Anyhow...I'm looking for anyone that wants to ride up and enjoy some OLD SCHOOL Traditional Hot Rods...Customs...Bobbers...Sleds...these are your Garage built...Driven hard...built from whatever you got laying around...NO trailer Queens!

So...it's 88 miles (approx) from Portland...I'm looking to leave Portland between 9:30am-10:00am Saturday...I'm thinking for those on the East side...we could meet up at Portland Motorcycle? Those on the West side could meet up somewhere agreed upon then we can all meet up at Love's Leathers in Ridgefield, Wa (approx 15 miles North of Portland)...first exit after I-205 and I-5 merge? Then ride up to the show together...

Once we get there...have some lunch...hang out...enjoy all that the show has to offer...then head for Portland after the show...So Who is up for it...here is a link for the show...

http://www.billetproof.com/upcoming_shows/northwest/show.htm

It's 10 bucks to get in...

Hope you can make it...

Cheers!
MONDO

inspire.jpg

AceT100

Rocker
Never thought I would see the green grenade over here, who owns it now? I thought I heard loudpedal sold it but I'm not sure

--Oxblood

Brian Bass had it for a while, (Kris) Loudpedal was talking about the car over on the HAMB last week, so not sure if he still has it.

You guys HAMB'ers?

Dave
a32flathead on there

Oxblood

750cc
Yeah but I haven't been on for months. I saw that car at viva a few years back. I think its the perfect A hotrod.

--Oxblood