Homemade things to my Thruxton!

schlutt

moped
nice looking tail light & blinkers

Putting some pics of the things I (so far) have made to my -08 Thruxton, I am also on the thinkingstage of making some "one of a kind" slipons.......just for fun, the sound/looks of my "Raask Minizoom´s" are nice....but it´s fun to at least try to make a nice sounding/look of pipes. That are all mine :sweden::rock:

glad you give credit where its due........NOT,fender eliminator,tail light & blinkers .....looks like you have copied von schlutt off youtube :wtf: :kick: :lol:

glad you give credit where its due........NOT,fender eliminator,tail light & blinkers .....looks like you have copied von schlutt off youtube :wtf: :kick: :lol:

Hey man, I have not even seen your vids on youtube........spent several weeks of planning and fabricating to be able to remove/make the stuff i´ve done. You can check all of my pics!!!

Last edited:

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
looks like you have copied von schlutt off youtube :wtf: :kick: :lol:

This is EXACTLY the short of juvenile who gives a FUCK crap I was talking about in the Ace Cafe today. First of all, it doesn't take a rocket fucking scientist to think "hey! Maybe I'll just take the fender off altogether!!". NewBonneville even sells an ABS plastic plate to protect your innards if you decide to do it. Second, out of THOUSANDS of Thrux owners world-wide, you think you're the ONLY one who was "creative" enough to use "some jap lights" on your bike? I get the Dennis Kirk catalog too, Einstein.

And even if he DID copy you, so the fuck what? You should be flattered!!

And finally, and this is the part that pisses me off, you didn't even READ or UNDERSTAND the guys post - the part where he said "it's all mine" - he was talking about his HOMEMADE BY HAND MUFFLERS. Or are you claiming to have done that, first, too??? You should be more careful when you post - your intelligence and maturity level show, every time, squidboy.

I'm looking forward to :ignore:-ing all the rest of your posts for the duration of your stay on NBR. Go back to myspace.

And, please, Mange... post an audio clip when you're done! Nice work!

Texas94fs

Hooligan
This is EXACTLY the short of juvenile who gives a FUCK crap I was talking about in the Ace Cafe today. First of all, it doesn't take a rocket fucking scientist to think "hey! Maybe I'll just take the fender off altogether!!". NewBonneville even sells an ABS plastic plate to protect your innards if you decide to do it. Second, out of THOUSANDS of Thrux owners world-wide, you think you're the ONLY one who was "creative" enough to use "some jap lights" on your bike? I get the Dennis Kirk catalog too, Einstein.

And finally, and this is the part that pisses me off, you didn't even READ or UNDERSTAND the guys post - the part where he said "it's all mine" - he was talking about his HOMEMADE BY HAND MUFFLERS. Or are you claiming to have done that, first, too??? You should be more careful when you post - your intelligence and maturity level show, every time, squidboy.

I'm looking forward to :ignore:-ing all the rest of your posts for the duration of your stay on NBR. Go back to myspace.

:rock: +1

It´s nice to see that there are cool and understanding people out there.....:wave: Thank you for commenting his weired and EGO filled comment.

Will hopefully make a video with the mufflers, on Sunday......hope that there will be some nice weather then!!!

thanks again!!!:sweden::cheers:

P.S I have not copyed his bike, maybe 10.000 others......but not his :(

ivar

TT Racer
Nice! sounds pretty subdued on idle - and like a race bike when you rev it!

Anything in them for baffles?

Nice! sounds pretty subdued on idle - and like a race bike when you rev it!

Anything in them for baffles?

Thanks, yeah a nice fat sound. Have not ridden the bike with them on yet, have to make a fastening bracket to them first. Hopefully they will sound good on the road to :c and hope that these guys :pd: won´t be to angry :D

No baffles, maybe some type of dampening later :d

Last edited:

Texas94fs

Hooligan
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE! I really dig the way those sound! A little louder than preds on idle, and then they fucking scream when you open it up. . .Nicely done. Really nicely done. I wonder what a set of them in steel or something heavier would sound like? Maybe deeper?

Removed the snorkel, and modified the lid.

Removed the snorkel to the intake yeasterday, and screwed on a steel net to replace it.

Hope to get a little more air to the engine.

n642160916_2572883_4321403.jpg

n642160916_2572884_2754187.jpg

n642160916_2572885_6423349.jpg

n642160916_2572886_5633140.jpg

n642160916_2572887_3742593.jpg

RGThruxon

Scooter
They look good and sound down right scary. Wish I had the skills to do something like that. I instead made a "baffle" after I took the pipes off and it's about as quiet as your pipes at idle and just as loud with the throttle open but the sound isn't as deep.

Awesome dude.

jenkspj

Scooter
Warning

Putting some pics of the things I (so far) have made to my -08 Thruxton, I

Be careful, I started like that with a 2001 Bonnie, people asked me if they could buy one or two and before I realised I ended up running a substantial business (Jenks Bolts) until I sold it in 2008!! :eeek:

They look good and sound down right scary. Wish I had the skills to do something like that. I instead made a "baffle" after I took the pipes off and it's about as quiet as your pipes at idle and just as loud with the throttle open but the sound isn't as deep.

Awesome dude.

Thanks alot!!!

Had to remove the pipes after about 300km riding, they are a bit to loud :eeek:.....I really do not want to alert the cops more then necessary.

Made them a little wider at the end,and alot shorter ( compared the the originals) just to get a deeper sound out of them.

We all have skills, just in diffrent areas!! :) perhaps you got a friend/buddy who can weld?