Hi there! from italy!

cynr1023

TT Racer
Congrats on the new bike!
Post up some pictures & what part of Italy? I spent 8 days in Italy after my first tour in Iraq and I will say it's some of the most beautiful country, great food, and even better people I've ever met.

koifarm

Hooligan
Welcome aboard, enjoy the forum....glad to have some international members for sure, we do need pics though, particularly your ladyfriends or wife....your bike, and any tours you go on. Italy is a gorgeous place to travel and we're looking forward to your posts.

mark66

TT Racer
Welcome Marco from the north east coast of the USA. Congratulations on your 2010 T100, I'm sure you are loving it.

megalo

Scooter
ok, thank you so much for the welcome! i live in sardinia!
I will post some pics

the first time we met
fotolk.jpg

the first ride
foto2ea.jpg

foto3yl.jpg

foto5f.jpg

after some mods (campbell mufflers, black headlight, m-bar and barend mirrors)
img0228vo.jpg

img0230kk.jpg

today (still waiting the new rear mudguard, then i will change indicators and taillight)
ammo.jpg

mark66

TT Racer
Looks real nice, last pic looks like you changed to black bars and changed your seat too. I like it!

megalo

Scooter
Looks real nice, last pic looks like you changed to black bars and changed your seat too. I like it!

yes! black m-bar fitted upside down, beston grips, thruxton shocks painted in black and without cap and seat! next week i will swap rear mudguard with a shorter one, black lucas taillight and indicators

megalo

Scooter
2012 updates!
after some time of absence, now i'm ready to post a new picture!! :motorbike2:

imagebmf.jpg

2 into 1 exhaust
Removed Lambda+SAIS
K&N airfilter and snorkel removed
Black "Contemporay seat"
Black coated rear OEM shocks (a brand new pair of Gazi shocks are on the way!)
eliminated rear fender today, just some day for updated pictures!
kit matrix for front suspension
and some other stuff that i can't remember right now!

new pictures soon!