Hi from West Sussex Scrambler heaven....

casper

Two Stroke
Hi guys,

just a quick note to say hi from West Sussex UK. If there are any folk nearby (or even far away too :) ) do say hi and look at my own website dedicated to the Triumph Scrambler (plus its a personal blog type site too).

http://www.freewebs.com/bonnevilles/index.htm

Here is my own bike....

various037zc9.jpg

By casperdog, shot with FinePix E900 at 2008-12-20

Casper/ Dave

casper

Two Stroke
Hi CW

glad you like the site; its really just a mix of all sorts, what we call a 'personal blog' over here in the United Kingdom.

Do you have a helicopter as well as a Triumph!!!!!! ?????(I saw your avatar)

Happy new year, hope you had a good Christmas.

Casper / Dave

blacktiger

Scooter
Hi guys,

just a quick note to say hi from West Sussex UK. If there are any folk nearby (or even far away too :) ) do say hi

Casper/ Dave

Hi from St.Leonards on Sea. Not too far away.

Attachments

• PICKING UP THE SCRAMBLER resized.jpg
    PICKING UP THE SCRAMBLER resized.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 0

Rhodie

Street Tracker
Jack Lilleys Rock and are the DBs for service!
Say "Hi" for me to Steve - I know his son has taken over.
He did his best to circumvent Thai customs to get a Scram in for me.
Eventually a dealer opened up in the land where many are now made - at twice the price! :eeek:

Lucky devils - riding in the Home Counties must be great just now.
Box Hill etc. :cheer:
Here we've just got through the burning season, now its the hot period [today 40-42c], next month the monsoon begins! :rockon:

Iceseven

750cc
I bookmarked you site a while back and enjoy it. Love the customised Scrambler photo on your home page!

blacktiger

Scooter
Lucky devils - riding in the Home Counties must be great just now.
Box Hill etc.

It's crap. Too much traffic everywhere it's difficult to make progress. Also too many ridiculous (low) speed limits being imposed everywhere. I call them "numpty limits" because they're to stop the numpties that can't drive from killing themselves!

Rhodie

Street Tracker
I believe that Steve died recently. That's why Dave has taken over.

Desperately sorry to hear this as he & Robbie were truly a service to motorcycling & the marque, when Triumph relaunched.
What with their many exotic specials and Speed Tripple racing...
They sold me a Trophy 12 and then the Speed Tripple Mk 1 - if I could get hold of that bike again...
Please pass on my sincere condolences to his family - his son is certainly a chip of the old block.

You just reminded me why I stopped enjoying biking in blighty
- gatsos and a nanny state that won't tolerate individuality.

Here we are about to celebrate Songkhran waterfestival this weekend,
in which hundreds are killed nationwide due to roadside 'watersports' that would
have H&S inspectors having canniptions...

151913530_V5WU9-S.jpg

151916055_WVPc4-S.jpg

as these 'gals' valiently rode gamely through the gauntlet of ice cold buckets
151913457_dogBK-M.jpg

Hmmm.... maybe I now know why I relocated....

but as for these who might well be ladyboys,
sometimes it is best not to inquire too closely :bug:
151913639_TZFZZ-M.jpg

Last edited:

casper

Two Stroke
Hi guys, just to say thanks for the nice comments on my blog/web site. Cheers.

I thought I'd post this lovely TR6 up on the site (no its not mine but I love the picture).

Managing to get out on my bike now that the weather is improving here in the U.K. But Rhodie I totally understand why people move away from the UK. The Government is SOooooo controlling....nanny state is the right phrase. At least where you are there seems less petty rules and laws. The UK is becoming a sad country.

Long live freedom and the 'new world order' is not the place to be :( So Gordon Brown go back to Bonnie Scotland and as for me....I hope the whole 'New Labour' experiment crashes.

Sorry to get political but as a word of explanation to our US friends...we here in the UK are (slowly) getting our liberties and freedoms eroded. Sad but generally true, many of us will agree.

Anyway, enjoy your riding and feel free to sign my guest book...

http://www.freewebs.com/bonnevilles/index.htm

Casper...also known as...Dave :)

TR6SC1966.jpg