Hi from TX!

adrianwhipp

Two Stroke
Just found this section, thought I should introduce myself.

Recently bought an 05 bonneville, my first bike. I've been riding BMX for years and finally upgraded to two wheels + motor. its so addictive. i think i want a scrambler too.

Im in austin TX, moved here from the UK 2 yrs ago and still adjusting to the heat. nice to meet yall!

-adrian

innominate

Street Tracker
welcome. the weather man said we should be done with the 100+ days. now we dont sweat a gallon of water when we go for a ride

rdt303

Scooter
Just found this section, thought I should introduce myself.

Recently bought an 05 bonneville, my first bike. I've been riding BMX for years and finally upgraded to two wheels + motor. its so addictive. i think i want a scrambler too.

Im in austin TX, moved here from the UK 2 yrs ago and still adjusting to the heat. nice to meet yall!

-adrian

Hey Man. Lets go riding!

TXRider60

Scooter
My last Triumph was British racing green. Gorgeous-- but it was a Spitfire. Current 09 Bonnie is my first British motorcycle, though I've owned most of the rest... Welcome to the forum, and to Texas! By the way, Two Wheeled Texans are doing a monthly "Pie Run" to Elgin, this Saturday-- right in the neighborhood, for Austin Triumph riders.