Hi from TTP.

PieMan

Two Stroke
Hi all, welcome to the TTP vendor forum. we will be adding existing and new products to this area in the near future, thanks.

Flaco

750cc
Cool! You'll be hearing from me in June.
Must go Faster!
If I order through TPUSA your profit will remain the same?
Gotta take of you and your fine products!
Sure don't want to bite the hand that feeds me…
Best regards and welcome…
Allin...

squidsix

Scooter
I have purchased three tunes from these guys, and all were EXACTLY what the bikes needed for their mods. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

PieMan

Two Stroke
Hey Mike…..i have a little project going on now….will contact you soon….thanks always for your great advice.

LMT

LMT, you always have "a little project going on"! Your bikes have been through so many transformations. :beer:

2KLBUP

Scooter
Hi all, welcome to the TTP vendor forum. we will be adding existing and new products to this area in the near future, thanks.

Mike,
I just noticed that you've added the TTP Safe Start to your inventory. Good on you.
That's a very nice piece, and I'll be needing one before too long.
You're a true innovator.
Cheers-

Dsinned

Scooter
Just a short testimonial . . . I went with TTP's Breathe, DNA filter and Tune #1 for my late model EFI Bonnie (with TORS). Of course, my bike's mods included removal and plugging of the SAI and O2 sensors, although I did NOT remove the internal air baffle from Triumph's stock inlet air box.

With TTP's OBD2 interface cable and downloaded TuneLoader app, it was easy to remap my ECU using my Windows Vista laptop PC. I also used TuneLoader to perform the ECU idle reset procedure.

Before doing the remap, my bike had a slight tendency to backfire upon decel from high revs. After remapping, all was well again, with no sign of popping and/or backfires from the exhaust. My bike now starts up first time, every time, even with no "choke" required, and the engine runs flawlessly.

Thanks Pieman for a truly great product!

Last edited:

PieMan

Two Stroke
Hi Dsinned,

I'm really pleased that you're happy with the way your Bonnie is now running, enjoy.

Dsinned

Scooter
I finally got an opportunity to do some riding yesterday (Sunday) in one of nicest days so far this year; clear skies and about 70 to 75F. I only have 281 miles on the odo, so I am still breaking in a new engine. I rode in mild stop and go traffic, the freeway and up a fairly twisty road in the Santa Cruz Mountains, and then returned home by same route. I was at mostly light throttle with an occasional blast up to close to 7k rpm. My bike started right up, and ran spot on the whole time. No stalls, flat spots, stumbles or hesitations and plenty of roll on acceleration even in top gear from lower rpm. In short, my bike never missed a beat. Pieman's tune worked great! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

As an aside, my TORS are rather quiet. I can hardly tell any difference from stock, but they look superb!

Last edited: