Hi from New Zealand

fletcher

Scooter
Hi, I'm the proud owner of a '10 Bonnie A1 in white. I live in Auckland, New Zealand and am trying to get as much riding as possible in before the winter rains start. The bike and I have travelled over 500km together in our first week of ownership. I really love this bike!

I found this website while I was trying to find a good suspension upgrade that would also lower the bike by an inch. I look forward to meeting some of you while I ask probably a million questions!

coopv2

Street Tracker
Hey Fletch, Welcome to the site.
i have some family in Auckland, what area are you at.
also dumped my 07 Bonnie a little in the rear, used these nice billet 12" shocks from ULTIMA USA, work pretty good. have screw adjustable spring preload . also i have Flat black paint, have new wheels and front end going on soon. plus more modes to come.
Hope you enjoy your time here, pretty good bunch of guys, and very helpful too.
Coop
picture.php

Nick Morey

Rocker
Welcome, Fletcher! I've been through your town. Back in '76 our battalion cross trained with your Army up in Camp Rotorua. We flew in and out of Auckland, I believe some soldiers spent some time off there but that was a long time ago...

fletcher

Scooter
Hey Fletch, Welcome to the site.
i have some family in Auckland, what area are you at.
also dumped my 07 Bonnie a little in the rear, used these nice billet 12" shocks from ULTIMA USA, work pretty good. have screw adjustable spring preload . also i have Flat black paint, have new wheels and front end going on soon. plus more modes to come.
Hope you enjoy your time here, pretty good bunch of guys, and very helpful too.
Coop

Thanks everyone. I live very central Auckland, in Ponsonby. Your bike looks great, Coop. I'm tossing up between the Ikon or Progressive 412 shocks to drop the back by an inch.

wobblygong

Street Tracker
Welcome to the forum, Fletch.
We expect lots of ride reports with pics cos' we know you've got some pretty spectacular scenery in EnZed. Enjoy and share.