Hi from Arizona

sixtysix

Scooter
Hi guys
I stumbled across your site while looking for Newbonneville.com, seems like a good find.I ride a 2006 red/black T100 pretty much stock, around the Mesa/Phoenix area. I work as a neurosurgery ICU nurse, and am often surrounded by anti bike people, so its nice to hear other bike enthusiasts.I would have done this intro earlier ,but have been stuck on the Bonnie lass and babes on bikes threads! kids have just gone to bed, beer and sofa calling, bys for now

sixtysix

Scooter
p.s.

Thought I better mention my name is Mark, I can imagine some of you guys getting overexcited over the thought of a nurse admiring Bonnielass! The humor on this site reminds me of my days in the Royal Navy (1980's) a good antidote to this PC crazy world we inhabit.

Last edited:

Nodster

Banned
Greetings from the Emerald Isle :wave:

pull up a chair and join in the banter!

(mods - when will I get an Oirish smiley??)

if it would help if I knew WTF a Oirish anything was ...

Welcome to the show Mark. :motorbike2:

I think he means an Irish smiley, Dude. You know like a shamrock or a potato, or something like that. Although there's already the Guiness guys. Don't get more Irish than that. :cheers:

BTW G'day from Australia Mark.:australia::wave:

Hedge

American Infidel
Welcome aboard Mark! We're glad you found us. Post up some snaps of your T100 when you get a chance, we love looking!