hen is a Scrambler not a Scrambler

When is a Scrambler not a Scrambler? I guess the answer is Once a Scrambler always a Scrambler!
2009_1221Scrambler0009.jpg

2009_1221Scrambler0008.jpg

2009_1221Scrambler0007.jpg

I am still waiting on a 5" black Excel rim hence the dual-sport rim on the rear. The front is fitted with a Continental Race Attack (street version) and I have a 160/60x17 ready to fit to the rear when the new rim arrives. In the meantime I am running a 150/70x17 Road Attack on the rear. Other than the need to make a new key relocator the bike is pretty much finished. As a road bike it is very impressive with it's current state of tune and handling. The inclusion of the 17" front rim and 20mm over length rear shocks has turned the bike into an excellent handling machine with superb flickability but I have to say that the Norman Hyde steering damper has also contributed a huge amount by taking out that loose feeling that you get in high speed sweepers. I would rate the handling as the equal to pretty much anything I have owned in the past. Keen observers will notice the we modified the baffle (yet again!) by increasing the outlet diameter to 32mm which is the same as the internal pipe. This has produced a better sound than the rather harsh note produced with the baffle insert completely removed without, we hope, any loss of hp.