Hello-o-o-o

Kendall

Scooter
I'm in

Ok I will keep the thread going. I have an 08 BA. I usually lurk once or twice a week because I did not know there was a few of us over here.

Hey all,
The weather is starting to get to ridin' time here in St. Louis. Took a nice ride to Fast Eddy's in Alton last week. Getting used to the B/A every time I ride it. Trying not to get to cocky too soon.
Damn, these things are fast. I had no idea these were so quick. I also had a great cruise at a steady 80mph for about 45min. last week. The bike wasn't even breaking a sweat.
Take care and be careful this summer.

Dave

Street Tracker
gremmenn, we need to meet up and ride sometime. Right now is kind of busy for me, I'm down at Busch Stadium getting ready for Opening Day. I'll have some time to ride in a week and a half or so.

Dave

BTW: check out bonnevilleamerica.com

Last edited:
Sounds good Dave. Drop me an email: [email protected]
and give me your phone#. The next time my buddies call for a ride I'll give you a call. My neigbors got a '05 America and it would be nice to have more Triumphs to go w/my Honda buds.

BTW, what am I looking for specifically on bonnevilleamerica.com?
Later,
Phil

livinginh

Scooter
Sounds good Dave. Drop me an email: [email protected]
and give me your phone#. The next time my buddies call for a ride I'll give you a call. My neigbors got a '05 America and it would be nice to have more Triumphs to go w/my Honda buds.

BTW, what am I looking for specifically on bonnevilleamerica.com?
Later,
Phil

Hey guys dont leave me out, if you get a good weekend and want a longer run.

It's "wrwallpi" from ba.com. First post here.

Just heard something about this on that site this past weekend. I think there will be more along any day now. Not dissatisfied w/ that, just looking for more places to hob-nob and learn (and not have my expletives deleted.)

Bob