Hello-o-o-o

mike

Scooter
Me Me Me, got an 06 speedy and I even ride it.
When my wife will fucking let me, oops Hell with it.
got that out of my system..

mike

Dupre97

Two Stroke
'07 America rider here. If any of you make your way into the southeast VA area (or even remotely close), let me know and I'll join on in the festivities.

speedblastr

I like fat girls
Here in Spirit

Here in Spirit Brothers. Soon as I can put weight on my leg I'll be back to fixin'. Speed.

EDG1911

Street Tracker
1zqvy1c.jpg
'm here.

Just bought a new '08' B/A on Nov. 11. Only have 230mi. on it.....damn winter weather, this is killing me!!!
The good thing is, we usually get some 50-60's here in St. Louis in the winter. When it does, I'm ON IT.
BTW, great forum site.

Dave

Street Tracker
Welcome gremmann! I'm in St. Louis, too. Let me know if you want to get out and ride sometime.

Dave

Got a 08 BA, can't ride...too cold. But fortunately the winters here in St. Louis gives us 50and60 degree days in winter. If only for a day, I'm on it.
Looking forward to exchanging ideas and stories w/everyone.
-gremmann-

I'm actually in High Ridge Dave. Where are you specifically? I have a neighbor with a BA and he actually was the reason I finally decided on the BA. I love it so far. Drop me a note when the weather gets more agreeable.
[email protected]

Dave

Street Tracker
I'm in Kirkwood, near the college. You have some decent roads out by you to ride, I usually end up going southwest when I'm looking to ride.

livinginh

Scooter
Hey Dave, just letting you know I made it here. Thanks for telling me about this site also, think I will like it here.