Hello from the Wirral, UK.

alan29

Scooter
At the grand age of 60, I've just passed my test and bought a 2005 T100 with all the bits on. Lovely. North Wales, the Dales and the Lake District all within an easy ride from me. Guess how I will be spending my retirement?

Hi Alan29,
Welcome to the forum and well done on passing your test. Could not think of a better way to spend your retirement days than riding around on the great roads in the Lakes and Wales.
Enjoy and keep safe.

Nick Morey

Rocker
Welcome. Nice way to get out and enjoy retirement. Stay safe. Lots of good info in this forum and lots of good people to share experiences with. Looking forward to pics of bike and trips!

wobblygong

Street Tracker
G'day alan29,
1947 model myself and retired 6 years. My '02 T100 has rejuvenated my life and is now the "other woman" I spend time with.
Want to see lots of reports, with pics, of your rides in UK. Can't let these yanks show us up!
Be looking forward to that!
Aye yours,
wobbly

DIRK

750cc
i will imagine not all your time will be in the pub or digging stones out of the yard. perhaps you will spend it blasting about on your new motorbike?

DandyDoug

750cc
Good on ya!

Riding motorcycles will keep you younger and sharpen your senses. I'm sure you just added at least 10 years to your life. Now get on out there , visit some of those great vintage events and post often of your experiences.

alan29

Scooter
Cheers folks. Just my luck to get it sorted just as winter is arriving. I guess I will have to break out the long-johns, though I am worried about their effect on OH. Don't want her under the doctor now.