Hello From Texas!

Greetings forum members. I bought my first Triumph 2 years ago, a 2013 Triumph Trophy SE. What an incredible machine! Loved that 'cycle. But needed something a little lower as I'm inseam challenged. So a year ago I traded it for a 2014 Thunderbird LT Launch. Great 'cycle. Decided it was too big and heavy and wanted something more basic and nimble. Fell in love with the Bonneville and traded in the T-bird last month on a dealership "left-over" 2013 T100 with 2 miles. I have finally found the perfect Triumph for me! Riding this 'cycle brings a smile to my face like when I first started riding 10yrs ago.

20150310_154524_zpscz34kert.jpg

Ketch

moped
Welcome from another Texan down in San Antonio.
I ride an 11 Thruxton which is my first Triumph. Really enjoy it and see more Triumphs in my future..although I think we may have lost our Triumph dealer down here. Alamo Bmw is no longer listed on Triumphs site as a dealer and their website does not mention triumph anymore.

Thanks all.
Ketch, My wife and I love San Antone...so much we chose to have our wedding there last November. The River Walk is a blast, love the Hard Rock Cafe down there.
Sorry to hear of your Triumph dealer. I'm blessed with an awesome dealer, RPM Cycle in Farmers Branch (there's a little plug for 'em!). Enjoy that awesome Thrux and maybe we'll cross paths someday.
Is there a Texas Chapter of NBR? Where owners meet, greet, and ride to eat! I know I'll gladly ride a couple hundred miles for some tasty 'que!! Preferably sliced brisket, but hot-links and ribs are good too (baby-backs, of course!).