Hello from Tallmadge Ohio!

T100JIP

Scooter
I am a avid cycle fan/rider since the early 1960's. I have restored a 1939 Indian Scout, have owned a new 1981 Ducati Pantah, a few Hondas, and currently have a 1967 BSA 441 Victor Roadster, nearly ready to ride, and a 1965 BSA Lightning Rocket ( to be restored). I have a 2011 T100 Triumph Bonneville 'on the way' as the dealer puts it. We got the Vintage Cream and Chocolate color. My girlfriend owns a 2000 Suzuki GZ250. The Triumph will allow us to ride together as the 441 and 250 are a little small for that.

I can't wait to get it! T100JIP

mark66

TT Racer
Welcome to the forum.....I love the classics. Seems like I'm always trying to figure out which bike to ride. You have to keep the juices moving in them, you know.

T100JIP

Scooter
Thanks for the welcome!
I am looking forward to participating when the opportunity arises. I'm not sure why the word "moped" is under my log-in name? I don't have one of those. We did get the low style sissy bar/backrest and the chrome cam cover. I don't have any mods planned for the future as yet. I leave for work at 4:30am and drive near my neighbors window, soooo exhaust mods are probably not gonna happen!
Beside's my 441 can wake the dead, so it satisfies my need for noise. T100JIP

mark66

TT Racer
The moped under your name just reflects the number of posts that you've made. As the posts go up in number the name changes.

T100JIP

Scooter
Pepper,
Sadly, the '39 Sport Scout was sold to pay for some of life's expenses. To my surprise the dealer where I purchased my T100 has a '39 Sport Scout in the showroom for sale!
I still have the BSA's though. The 441 is nearing completion. T100JIP

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
Welcome to the forum and kick ass bikes you have. You are going to have loads of fun on your T100