Hello from Missouri !

C908

Scooter
Just found this forum and signed up a few days ago. I currently own a 2010 Harley Ultra Classic but I am looking to downsize in the near future. I've been riding since I was 19 and will be turning the big 60 March 1st. I have been looking at Bonnies and feel like that could be my next bike. Hoping to learn all I can by joining this forum.

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
I'm right up the road from you. I have the bike apart right now putting new fork oil & springs in it but plan on having the bike ready for an honor flight ride next month. You shopping used or going to buy new?

C908

Scooter
It would be nice if I could find a slightly used with low miles and save some money. I usually try and buy new because I'm pretty picky and it gives me piece of mind knowing how the bike has been treated from day one.

Socketman66

Scooter
Greetings from a fellow newbie to the NBR forum. I just purchased my new Thruxton and I had the same dilemma as you did. There are very few used Thruxtons that come available here in Ontario, Canada. I've got three old beasts from the seventies that have had any number of abuses done to them, so this time I treated myself to a new bike with 000000 on the odometer. I don't have to worry about what someone might have done to he bike in the past.

Enjoy your new Bonnie when you find her. Good luck in the search for a nice pre-owned unit.
Cheers.:canada:

Last edited: