Hello from California

Burgi

moped
Got a new Bonneville SE last week. It's my 4th bike and so far the best. I'm a daily/year round rider which is no big deal since we really have no weather where I live. :rolleyes:
DSC02369.jpg

Milo B

Scooter
That's the coastline. Looks like some where further south. Santa Barbara to San Diego-ish. Deep Blue sea....

Milo of Los Angeles:wave:

Burgi

moped
Ding! Ding! Ding!
Milo got it. :c
PV looking south towards Catalina, just wasn't clear enough to see it.
Here is the other side, north to Redondo. You can just make out downtown LA on the right.
DSC02371.jpg

Burgi

moped
Hi Pikey
I was supposed to go riding in your area last Nov. but it was right when protesters took over Suvarnabhumi. No airport no flight in :( I had hoped to go from Chaing Mai up to the Myanmar border and at some point over to Laos.
Oh well, now I've blown the budget on a new bike. Someday I'll get there, I bet it is amazing!

Hi Pikey
I was supposed to go riding in your area last Nov. but it was right when protesters took over Suvarnabhumi. No airport no flight in :( I had hoped to go from Chaing Mai up to the Myanmar border and at some point over to Laos.
Oh well, now I've blown the budget on a new bike. Someday I'll get there, I bet it is amazing!

Good move to get a new bike. It looks a beaut!

I'm up that way on my Bonnie tomorrow as I have to do my 90 day visa hop by crossing into Burma. Unfortunately bikes are not allowed to cross at the moment. I'll take some pics and if all good, will post my first ride report on NBR in few days when I am back.

Start saving again and get yourself over here!

Cheers,

Pikey.

ge-or-ge

Scooter
Love that deep blue color!
Have not seen one live yet.
Matches the ocean bay quite nice in the photo.

You're a lucky one who gets to ride all year long.
My way of justifying Winters is that I appreciate more my 6 months of riding.
I'll be thinking of you when I'm shoveling through a foot of snow!

Keep safe.
geo

wobblygong

Street Tracker
Hi Burgi,
Welcome!
Shit, if the air was just a little bit clearer in your first photo you could just about see my place. Not far, just veer left at Hawaii.
Do you surf when your'e not riding that beautiful bike?
wobbly

nohawk

Rocker
Welcome Burgi! Is that area known as the S.Bay like in Torence,Signal Hill zone? I love that part of the LA area