Hello everyone

Z

Zita

I'm new on this forum. I'm 44 and live in Paris. Too cold lately for a spin so spend my time browsing and found this forum.
I ride a 2011 Bonneville and am really happy with it. Had it for a year and already 16 000km... mainly across Spain & Switzerland. It's the only bike I ever had, I rode Vespas for as long as I can remember and loved it too!

Hope to catch up with some other european members for a spin when the warm sunny days come back.

Zita

:beer:

strokerlmt

Welcome from california......pics of ride and I would really like to see some of Spain and Switzerland if you can share.
LMT

koifarm

Hooligan
Welcome to the board from Sunny Florida.....enjoy the forum and there is tons of information available using the search function...looking forward to your presence...I'll bet you can post some incredible pictures from Europe....

Keith Harding

Two Stroke
Zita,
Welcome from sunny Perth in Western Australia. The weather was pretty well perfect as I rode in to work this morning!:brit:

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Welcome. Glad you're enjoying your Bonneville. most of us do on this forum.

Japan is getting hit with snow, but it's fairly deep here in the Mile Hi.

Z

Zita

Ok, some pics, hope this works...:(

On the ferry & lost in London...

Attachments

• DSC01779.jpg
    DSC01779.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC01908.jpg
    DSC01908.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN1110.jpg
    DSCN1110.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 0
  • photo023.jpg
    photo023.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 0

Kappy

Two Stroke
Welcome from Dubai - great choice of a bike and I do can understand that you like the Vespa's. Had some myself and had always a good time but that's now a couple of years ago -:)

Kappy

Stars&Bars

Two Stroke
Howdy from South Carolina where I took my bonnie out for a spin this afternoon. Beautiful sunset over the Edisto River, temps around 62 today. The trees around here are budding leaves already, crazy sh*t ol mother nature playing.
Glad ya found the forum!
BTW- I've always wanted a Vespa since I rode one while in Naples, Italy while in the Navy.

Last edited: