Hedge's World Famous 8-Ball Choke Pull

Hedge,
I'd like to get one of these as well. whats involved? I am happy to pay via paypal as you have mentioned. I can send you my address via PM.
thanks
Ben

Hedge

American Infidel
Hedge,
I'd like to get one of these as well. whats involved? I am happy to pay via paypal as you have mentioned. I can send you my address via PM.
thanks
Ben
Just PM me and I will give you clear-cut directions for where to PayPal me. The choke pull is $15 with Free S&H in the US and $15 with $15 S&H mailed by US POstal Priority International Mail if you live outside the US.
THhx - John aka Hedge

Nick Morey

Rocker
Hello Hedge, put me down for one of your "8 Ball pull choke knobs". Sounds like the money is going to a worthy cause! Back in the day I use to support strippers in other ways. Now I'm married. Ahh but the memories live on! Money should be on its way.

Hedge, I'll take one. I'm a newbie on this forum and for some odd reason cannot PM you. I don't want to send you money randomly on Paypal if for some odd reason you don't have any more eight balls left.

Also, do you do other billiard balls as well? Like # 6 or 14

Please get back to me and let me know if I can purchase one from you. The zip I live in is 92026

Last edited:

Hedge

American Infidel
Do you do other billiards? A 3-ball for instance?

Hedge, I'll take one. I'm a newbie on this forum and for some odd reason cannot PM you. I don't want to send you money randomly on Paypal if for some odd reason you don't have any more eight balls left.

Also, do you do other billiard balls as well? Like # 6 or 14

Please get back to me and let me know if I can purchase one from you. The zip I live in is 92026
Fellas - I just have the 8-Ball choke pull. If you live inside the USA just PayPal me $15 to Hedge Fund Geek at Pay Pal dot Com and I'll mail it out with free S&H. If you live outside the USA ya gotta add another $15 for S&H via US Postal Priority International Mail.
Thx - John aka Hedge

Hedge, got mine yesterday night and installed as soon as receiving it.

I LOVE it. Thank you very much! Your detailed instructions made it really easy to install.

Hedge

American Infidel
Hedge, got mine yesterday night and installed as soon as receiving it.

I LOVE it. Thank you very much! Your detailed instructions made it really easy to install.
Right on my brother! Thx for letting me know. I'm now a firm believer in a dab of RTV RED and just snugging it down. :)

Rocker

Two Stroke
So I finally got around to fitting the 8 ball when I switched out my tank and fenders. Bonus is that it is easier to use than the OEM.
Only thing is that I know it came with instructions to fit it, hope it's still on there when I find and read 'em.
Good product Hedge.

Hedge

American Infidel
So I finally got around to fitting the 8 ball when I switched out my tank and fenders. Bonus is that it is easier to use than the OEM.
Only thing is that I know it came with instructions to fit it, hope it's still on there when I find and read 'em.
Good product Hedge.
Let me know if you need me to email you the instructions; it's not a problem.

Rocker

Two Stroke
Let me know if you need me to email you the instructions; it's not a problem.

That's O.K. Hedge, found them when I was looking for the paperwork for my daughter's Beetle (that's another thread!). Seems blind ignorance, natural charm and a subliminal glimpse of the instructions worked.
Funny thing is that my bike has different paint, different exhaust, different headlamp and all people say is "Man, I like your choke knob" :huh:

oldmanjob

Scooter
Sent you a Paypal, but the shipping will be to Noah's Ark (Wife's PayPal account) So I finally found where everyone went after bailing off the Rat ship:cheer:
Tried to PM you but at this time I do not Have 10 posts Yesh

Last edited: