klink

Two Stroke
Ordered

Paypal sent. Would like to know when you get it. Thanks

Got it and thanks......klink

Last edited:

Bonniebret

Rocker
OK, so this is funny. After hearing how some resourceful chaps have used the buttons they got with their HMT orders as choke pulls I figured I'd give it a shot. After all I'm all for shameless self-promotion. I picked one out, went in the garage and pull the pin off. I then squatted in front of the bike when I realized "Oh yeah. I have a "World Famous 8-Ball." You win, John.

Seriously at what point does the state step in to save me from myself?

Hedge

American Infidel
OK, so this is funny. After hearing how some resourceful chaps have used the buttons they got with their HMT orders as choke pulls I figured I'd give it a shot. After all I'm all for shameless self-promotion. I picked one out, went in the garage and pull the pin off. I then squatted in front of the bike when I realized "Oh yeah. I have a "World Famous 8-Ball." You win, John.

Seriously at what point does the state step in to save me from myself?
. . . and it allegedly brings good luck in rider safety and Lotto tickets! :woot:

Hedge

American Infidel
Just sent pay pal,hope 8-ball is still 15 bucks?
$15 . . . always was, always will be with Free S&H except if your outside of the USA and then I have to charge for S&H; usually another $15 to ship it via US Postal Priority International Mail. Your Choke pull was mailed out yesterday! :)

roy005

moped
8 Ball for my Scrammy

Hi Hedge,
Just PayPal'd you $15 for one of your world famous 8 ball choke knobbies!
Resistance is futile! I am tired of being an OE nerd, I want to impress kids, nubile young women & old guys! I hear this is the one product that does it all.
Thanks,
Roy D.

Hedge

American Infidel
Hi Hedge,
Just PayPal'd you $15 for one of your world famous 8 ball choke knobbies!
Resistance is futile! I am tired of being an OE nerd, I want to impress kids, nubile young women & old guys! I hear this is the one product that does it all.
Thanks,
Roy D.
Shipped Friday my man - an hour after the payment came in; sorry for the delay! :)
John aka Hedge

Hedge

American Infidel
Hi Hedge. Would it be $30 to Canada as well? looking forward to one of these bad boys.
Unfortunately - Yes. I will send you the choke pull via US Postal Priority International Mail and it should take about 5 buisness days. Just PayPal me $30 to HedgeFundGeek at GMail dot com.
Thx - John aka Hedge