heartfelt thanks

rodburner

Rocker
to all of you,my friends,for your words of kindness and support,during my wifes trials and tribulations this past year and a half. My wife Jeri,died in her sleep last night,beside me in bed,while we slept.I believe she felt no pain and now,her ordeal is done.Please give your spouses,kids,GF`s whatever an extra hug or smile today,for us.My wife was huge on the hugs and smiles.
Steve

em_dot

Street Tracker
Rodburner,

I can’t imagine what you are going through. Please accept my deepest sympathy. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Joel

I'm sorry for your loss. May you take solace in the memories you have of your wife and the moments that you shared with her.

Nick

strokerlmt

Rodburner.....we have never met....only thru this site.....Steve, a few moments of thought for you, your family and your wife coming to you today.

LMT

Str8up

Scooter
For those who mourn are truley blessed and they will be comforted...Matthew 5:4

My prayers will go out for you and your family. God Bless

koifarm

Hooligan
RB, please accept my condolences and sympathy for your wife's passing, know that she is at peace at last.

D9

Vendor
Steve, deeply sorry to hear.... I'm grieving for you... I know she was your everything.
I'm nursing my everything back to health right now, sending this to you from a hospital room. Can't imaging losing her, so I'm with you bro... hang in there, everybody's here
for you. If there's a link or two to some pics of you two, post 'em up.