Headlight Stone Guard

dbacher06

Scooter
Anyone know of where i can pick up a Stone Guard for the standard Bonnie? I know there used to be a company that made them that no longer is in business. Anyone have another source?

KingBear

Hooligan
Does the one for the Scrambler (A9758024) not fit the Bonneville as well?

A9758024.jpg

klink

Two Stroke
Scrambler is 5 while the Bonnie is 7. Try the Mini Cooper ones though you may have to do some fabing for the little hold on thingies.

TheBBR

Scooter
There are some for the round light Jeeps that will fit and are pretty cheap. You can use the clips that come with them in your head light ring and it will pop off for easy cleaning.

TC_Dick

TT Racer
Do you know how those Cooper stone guards attach to the Bonnie? Anyone ever done this?

The worst that could happen if they don't fit and you can't fab some kind of bracket is that you'll be out $20.. And you could probably sell 'em on ebay and get $10 back..

klink

Two Stroke
Do you know how those Cooper stone guards attach to the Bonnie? Anyone ever done this?

I was looking at doing this a long time ago. I was going to make 2 brackets to attach as per the one shown with the Triumph offering. Then take the Mini guard and tack weld them. All this was before I decided that the on and off to clean bug guts etc etc and to be able to get to the light itself made me re-think the project as in not.

I was looking at doing this a long time ago. I was going to make 2 brackets to attach as per the one shown with the Triumph offering. Then take the Mini guard and tack weld them. All this was before I decided that the on and off to clean bug guts etc etc and to be able to get to the light itself made me re-think the project as in not.

I was thinking the exact same thing. If somehow with the bracket it could be quick-released (liek using some sort of pin) to remove it fast, then I would be interested