Hazard Lights

Kappy

Two Stroke
Hi there,

regretfully the Bonnies do not come with a hazard light installed. I believe it should be a must to have hazard lights hence I am contemplating go forward with this idea and subsequently install it.

Any one tried yet and can recommend any steps to be considered ?

Or shall I just rather forget it !

Thanks

Kappy

Kappy

Two Stroke
I guess you may call them "Hazard Warning Flashers" or "hazard warning lights", you use them in case of an e.g. break down ? Or when you stop at the side of the road - that's what in this part of the woods is custom.....

Chris in NC

Street Tracker
I guess you may call them "Hazard Warning Flashers" or "hazard warning lights", you use them in case of an e.g. break down ? Or when you stop at the side of the road - that's what in this part of the woods is custom.....

Ok, now I get it.. (doh! - I should have known that.).

HD's have hazard lights. They're activated by merely holding down both turn signal buttons at the same time, then letting go. They'll stay on until one or both are tapped again.

LINDY

Two Stroke
Another option is fitting a Triumph alarm. It has a four way flash feature programmed into it.

Hazards and Triumph Datatool Alarm

The alarm has a hazard setting but you can't run them in motion.
No mod required if you have the alarm fitted, just an extra button to press on the fob.

dschief

750cc
You may be able to get the parts you need from a wrecked Thunderbird, Adventurer, TBS, or Legend triple. They all had 4 way flashers, that could be left on while you ride down the road, having people look at you like you are some kind of nut. Ask me how I know.