harder compond tire

steamfitter

Two Stroke
i bought them through motorcycle superstore. excellent service and free shipping. i had my tires in a day or two. i wouldn't bother with bike bandit. it always takes forever to get anything through them. you'll like the azaro-st tires. they look awesome on the bike too!-keith

Skeeter

Rocker
hahah i use motorcycle superstore or bikebandit.

motorcycle superstore has em, 140/80ZR-17 - -- - $143.99. but wtf is ZR?

what size tube do i need? just a 17inch by what? i ussaly have my dad help me with this but i hes on the other side of the county

Last edited:

ivar

TT Racer
same here

I think the 880's 'll be a good choice for your conditions.
As I mentioned , I was very happy with my GT501's , but my brother had my bike for a week and he does not exactly ride very hard in the corners, so in 1500 miles the tires were worn pretty square.

steamfitter

Two Stroke
hahah i use motorcycle superstore or bikebandit.

what size tube do i need? just a 17inch by what? i ussaly have my dad help me with this but i hes on the other side of the county

when i ordered my avon azaro tires from motorcycle superstore there were TONS of different tubes to choose from. what i did was talk to them on their live chat online. i wasn't sure what tube i needed either, the operator was very friendly and helpful. i think i paid around 13 bucks or something for a tube.-keith

Skeeter

Rocker
we dont have corners or twisty in AZ. i rode em in PA. AZ its a long ___________________ and then a slight curve with a tree by it. that tree had thorns. and before you go into the slight curve theres a boarder patrol F350 truck