Happy Thanksgiving NBR!

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
I know there are more than just American members here at this forum but I'm thankful you guys are here so there...you're included in this holiday too so this is for everyone!:finger:

Last February my nightmare begin and I used this forum as a source to share and vent. From that my family has received your thoughts, prayers and messages. A good will of positive energy that I will take to my grave knowing help contribute to do what we had to do. Last Monday Mrs Tang had her final radiation treatment over a five week time span. It's done. She is cancer free. She needs to tend some recover-type treatment over the next year but she is cancer free. I am thankful. I am very thankful.

Cheers NBR and may God bless! The Tang's pulled through this but I am very careful not to allow my excitement turn to arrogance...I am humbled in my fortunate of what has happened and I am thankful we had so many to help us Triumph.

Roger

Street Tracker
Hope you all have a good Thanksgiving.

Tang, I sure do hope your family has written the last chapter on the events you have been sharing with us. Here's wishing that this has now been erradicated and you will never have to worry about it again. Definitely, something worth giving thanks for.

rndtaylor1

Scooter
God bless you for trusting us with your story.
God bless your family and friends for the strength and support they gave you.
God bless her doctors, nurses, lab techs and everyone who worked for the goal of her healing.
God bless Mrs. Tang for earning the title of Survivor.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here at NBR.

koifarm

Hooligan
Thanks

You are a very fortunate man Tang, all the best wishes to you and your loved ones, thank you for sharing with us what has happened and it is such a wonderful thing that you have overcome all that adversity and are blessed to be surrounded with your family and friends on this day.
My thoughts and prayers are with you, Happy Thanksgiving !

Hughesy

Scooter
Fantastic news Tang Man.
Pass on congrats and give Mrs. Tang a hug from me (but that's all!!!!).