Happy New Year - 2011

Hedge

American Infidel
Happy New Year everyone! I hope 2011 brings you all Peace, Good Health and Prosperity! I'm still without job but have not squandered my reserves so I am still good. I have been on an ongoing interview since September 1st for a huge opportunity . . . should it be God's Will! I hope to have this packaged and bow-tied by early February. Gotta say being off for the last 7 months has been pretty nice. I have definitely got the committee that lives between my 2 ears in order and am ready to enter the next chapter of my life. If all goes as planned I will ride this one for the next 15 years and then retire for good. But I guess we have all said words similar to these and oh how life keeps changing! But life is all about change and adapting . . . right? I still have faith that God hasn't brought me all this way to dump me in the shitter now and furthermore my wife is still very supportive of me and has become my number 1 coach for the whole interview process. I hope to have some good news for you all by the end of this month. The Bonneville is tucked away, winterized and under a cover, the SL500 is winterized and tucked away under a cover as well, which leaves me the Durango, my massive snow thrower and my dog to pass the winter days away!
"You can't Kill Me" Lene Lovich
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGVOzHnx_RM

Hedge, good to know that you're still with us and you seem to have the right attitude. I'm looking forward to some good news from you next month, hopefully it will indeed be a happy new year for you.

koifarm

Hooligan
Sounds like you've got a handle on moving forward Hedge, I wish you all the best in succeeding with your task at hand, stay warm and remember summer's just around the corner...