Happy Independance Day!

Hedge

American Infidel
Happy 4th of July America! I hope you all have a great day and spend quality time with the family. Mrs Hedge, Cyrus, Falina and myself will be going over to my parents house in about 30 min and cooking some 1 1/2 lbs Maine Lobsters on the grill tonight for dinner.

BTW - stay tune for a new thread that I will release tomorrow or the next day with pictures - because tomorrow, July 5, is my boy Cyrus's birthday and he will be 1 year old! I got that jumping up on people when he greets them broken now so the only thing left to fix is the OCD tail chasing; but at least he is not damaging it he just chases it! :)
Hedge

mark66

TT Racer
I second that Hedge! Happy 4th of July! and a Happy birthday to Cryus too. Those Maine lobsters sound really good, we're goin out for some seafood tonite in Westbrook Ct. Again, Happy 4th! Ride On!:cheer:

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
Happy 4th!!! Going down to the river to see the fireworks with my family.. going to the beach now.. summer fun IS putting back and forth ( 2 up of course ) on the old 250.

1/4 mile to the town beach wearing a bathing suit and helmet. Kids running on the road trying to keep up with the bike. Thats summer.

Last edited:

koifarm

Hooligan
And a Happy 4th of July to all y'all!
Wifey, me and my mom will be headed down to see the local fireworks later after a nice bbq ribs dinner here....
Hope everyone had a good un!

strokerlmt

Hedge.....enjoy that boy big time. Can't tell you the joy, centering and focus my daughters have given me. Dropped Zoe (10yrs old an a pistol) at one week sleep away camp today. She was so cool.....gave me a hug and kiss....told MEEEEEE not to worry....and off she went. I had a tear or twooooo ....so point is walk around all day holding the "Hedge Dude".....he wil give back more than you give him.....
Happy 4th...
LMT

Spent the day riding the motorcycle to the cape cod canal, took the dog for a long walk down to the fishing pier, rode to my friends cottage where we fished, boated, grilled, lit fireworks, and made s'mores.

Just got in and I am sunburnt and ready for bed.

Happy 4th, fellow Americans.

And to the non-Americans on the forum, come on over and have some fun.

Kirkus51

Hooligan
All this lobster and seafood??? In the Mile Hi it's burgers and dawgs for the most part up in the mountains. Altitude makes for a good appetite.

Kframe

Street Tracker
I had a great 4th!
Yesterday I popped over to Wisconsin to buy some, um, special party supplies (not allowed here in MN).

Then today we had my folks and my brother and his GF over for a birthday party for my Dad.

Grilled out, had some beer, blew up lots of the aforementioned party supplies and had homemade cheesecake and also a watermelon for desert.

Tonight, blew up more supplies, then went and watched the local city display, and then came home, watched the Twins game (only bad part of the day, we lost) and now am sipping on more Summit EPA.

:usa:

Great day!
-K