Happy holidays friends

strokerlmt

It has been 7 years since our family has had a vacation longer then two days. On Friday we left Cambria ca and Sunday at 400pm we arrived at my sisters house in Victoria bc. Today my brother and his boys arrive. It feels wonderful to be with family and be away from the stresses of life. You folks at NBR have been a haven for my stress relief for years now. My sincere wish to you and your families for happy holidays and hopes for a wonderful 2014.
Merry Christmas,
Lachlan macTavish
LMT
" press on "

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
To say that you and NBR have helped me through some stressful times would be putting it VERY mildly. I am glad you are with family enjoying yourself. I am doing likewise on this side of the Pacific. Merry Christmas and God Bless.

-Matt

Roger

Street Tracker
Merry Christmas to you both LMT and Matt. And Merry Christmas to all others here at NBR.

Really looking forward to a turkey dinner tomorrow with family and calling my sis in Toronto.

Mark

750cc
It has been 7 years since our family has had a vacation longer then two days. On Friday we left Cambria ca and Sunday at 400pm we arrived at my sisters house in Victoria bc. Today my brother and his boys arrive. It feels wonderful to be with family and be away from the stresses of life. You folks at NBR have been a haven for my stress relief for years now. My sincere wish to you and your families for happy holidays and hopes for a wonderful 2014.
Merry Christmas,
Lachlan macTavish
LMT
" press on "

welcome to Victoria, small world, I live just outside of town in Sooke

normandy

Street Tracker
welcome to Victoria, small world, I live just outside of town in Sooke

Small world, I am just across the water from you in South Surrey / White Rock.

Best of the season to everyone on the site wherever you are, I hope 2014 is the best year of your life.

Norm