Happy Birfday Hedge!

Hedge

American Infidel
Fuck you guys! :D
So I decided I would take off yesterday and today for my birfday/Test day. I figured it was time to re-visit 1 of the 2 tests I fucked up in Vegas. So for the past month and a half I re-applied myself and then today I took the 70-290. There were 44 questions of which I was positive on 39 of them and maybe on the other 5. The math said I would pass because i only needed 700/1000 and I scored 928/1000 so I guess some of the maybes were right as well!

It was 12 noon when I pulled out of the testing center and I decided to relax the rest of the day. I went and got my car washed real good, and then decided to pull the Bonneville outside and get to gettin on the detailing! 2 hours later she was done!

Spring2008002.jpg

And look at my fucking "RARE" Dogwood; it's flowering! :)
Spring2008003.jpg

I had some time left over before the wife was done with work so I took a 3 hour beach cruise around the Long Island Sound coast-line; very very nice! Time for some birthday dinner now! :)

koifarm

Hooligan
Birthday greetings! I like your tree!! When I traveled north all the dogwoods were in bloom!! Way cool!

Dave

Street Tracker
Happy birthday Hedge! It's my birthday, too!:cheers: Nice looking tree you got there :lol:

Hedge

American Infidel
Happy fucking birthday. I thought you hedge fund guys all lived in Greenwich.
They do but those are the ones taking down the real money so grunts like me only commute 10 miles to Greenwich everyday and then we retreat back to the ghetto at night and cook hot dogs on the grill and watch NASCAR! :D

Hedge

American Infidel
Hey Buddy, the bike is looking good!!! Keep us posted on Bennington plans.
Will do Pat! At least I have the bike out now and am riding so that means I don't need to talk about house repairs, gardening or the Yankees; (well the Yankees suck so you might here me bitching about that)!

Last edited: