Handle for use with Center Stand

You'll have to explain that one a bit further. I have grab rails on both my bikes, and damn if I can see how they help getting them on the center stand. The passenger peg brackets (outriggers, or whatever they are called) are what I always end up using.

I can't explain it. That's where I grab it, and it works for me. At least that part is firmly bolted to the frame, unlike the seat.

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
I agree its stupid easy. Grabbing the frame of the bike is not so much about lifting as it is helping you get weight on your right foot. The frame is right over your foot, so it just feels natural to push up on the frame and down on the stand. But its the foot on the stand thats doing most of it.

dexxter

Scooter
"Stupid easy"? I have used the center stand on my earlier bikes with no problem, and have watched T-100 owners easily move their bikes onto center stands, but my SE is just plain difficult (and it's NOT simply a matter of putting my 185 pounds on my right foot, or where I'm grabbing the frame). There are at least 4 different center stand part numbers, and either the dealer installed the wrong one (there's no part no. on the stand) or SE owners are cursed with a hard-to-use stand. I'm currently waiting for the dealer to order another SE-stand to compare.

Stars&Bars

Two Stroke
I just grab onto the handlebars while stepping on the centerstand's lifting arm and pull backward. Put soma ass into it and up it goes. No prob. Helps a heap if ya spend a little time on the weight pile.