Greetings Triumph riders

I have been on this board for a few months and feel its about time to introduce myself. I'm in my mid forties and have been riding since I was seven starting out on a hand me down Honda Z50 Mini Trail. I have always like Triumph's since I was a kid and saw my first one up close a Tiger 650. In 2000 I bought a barn find 73 Tiger 750 and restored it.Around that time I bought parts from a local dealer who sold Hinkley Triumphs and saw my first new Bonnie. In 06 I saw the Scrambler for the first time even demo rode one,but alas did not buy it.I rode the 73 till 2008 when I sold it when my oldest went to college.I got out of bikes till last year,when I bought a beater Honda Shadow.It ran ok but like any other Japanse bike it had no character or soul so I sold in the fall.My older brother bought an 09 America later in the fall and talked me into getting another bike, it had to be a Triumph and wanting to ride and not wrench on it I settled on getting a Hinckley one,so this winter I bought the bike I wanted in 06, a scrambler in blue and white.

FoothillRyder

Two Stroke
Welcome lad! I believe you'll find the Scrambler is a very pleasant companion. I know I sure do.

Now post up a picture or two so we can believe you. :ride:

motomaniac

Street Tracker
Welcome! The Scrambler is a great bike. I ride mine every day in all kinds of weather and have never had a problem. It's a classic!

I'll get some picturs on here,the only one's I have at the moment are on my cell phone and not the best quality. One thing,the previous owner put low pipes on it,why I don't know, they sound nice but to me the whole selling point of the Scrambler is the high pipes.I'm keeping out an eye for a set of used headers,I would like to put the Norman Hyde set on, but don't have a grand burning a hole in my pocket at the moment.

Last edited:
Pictures

0416121715a.jpg