Greetings from Hiram, Georgia USA

b717doc

Scooter
Nice site, my buddy told me about this site a few minutes ago...We are the Alexanders, and are in Hiram, Georgia. We have 2 2005 Triumph Bonneville "Americas" and 1 1972 Triumph Bonneville T120RV (5 speed). My 2005 has just over 41.000 miles now, and my wife Kimmy's has around 22,000. We ride as often as we can, and reallly enjoy the bikes. Kimmy, who's 39 now, is the "Alpha Dog" when we're riding, as she is much sharper (or crazier). My 1972 T120 has been a nightmare, as I've learned EVERY lesson there is to learn about refurbishing one of these machines...I've got an estimated $4000 invested in the bike, and it sits in the garage as I type, broken down HARD. The oil tank is now cracked at the swingarm attach bracket, and leaks oil profusely, as well as the forward push rod tube, which will require the cylinder to come off for the umpteenth time. The bike runs excellant, as I've had to put 2 crankshafts, 2 sets of pistons, and who knows how many gasket sets...Im closing in on it though, and hope to make the Britbike.com's 3 state ride in mid May...gonna be close though...All 3 bikes are the joy of our lives, and they keep us busy...look forward to lurking here...