Got my "Q" plate

whyme

TT Racer
Not sure about other states but NJ you can get a "QQ" plate ("Q" for a bike) that's $44 registration for life if your bike is over 25 years old. Only needs to be renewed every 3 years...and no fee. Putting it on my 69 Honda CM91. I don't know why I did not do it earlier...getting a vehicle registered in NJ is a yearly bend over and take it event :bug:

whyme

TT Racer
HA...and NJ Doesn't?? We have whole crack cities. Have you been to Newark? Camden? Patterson?

Somehow this must of slipped through the hands of the greedy politicians....do I dare say it's a bargain? same price for a car too....

Bob80220

Scooter
Here in Colorado we have collector plates for cars and motorcycles and they are good for 5 years before needing to be renewed. I have one on my 1968 Triumph Bonneville.

Bob

68T120Plate005.jpg

Bob80220

Scooter
You know I don't remember...sorry. It's on my registration I'm sure but my bike is over at the shop currently and my papers are under the seat...bringing her home today. I will check and let you know. Regardless of the expense I felt it was worth it...for me anyway...

Bob

shoobie

Scooter
HA...and NJ Doesn't?? We have whole crack cities. Have you been to Newark? Camden? Patterson?

Somehow this must of slipped through the hands of the greedy politicians....do I dare say it's a bargain? same price for a car too....

Don't forget Atlantic City.

whyme

TT Racer
oh yeah.....crap hole by the ocean.......now with gambling!

I never can understand how there are shitty towns right on the beach.....

Kirkus51

Hooligan
I guess they figure if you have an older bike you'll need the buckage to spend on spare parts and towing companies.

This is sarcasm gents. Just joking around.