got a job!

Texas94fs

Hooligan
You fucker!!!! Well now guess I'll be heading to austin to ride with you. Guess you decided the department wasn't for you! Oh yea, CONGRATS!

innominate

Street Tracker
you need help movin back? i can help ya on sat and sun if ya don't get it all done on friday. at least now i don't have to carry my ass all the way ta houston to buy ya them beers i owe ya.

you need help movin back? i can help ya on sat and sun if ya don't get it all done on friday. at least now i don't have to carry my ass all the way ta houston to buy ya them beers i owe ya.

well, my stuff is in Houston, so I gotta drive there, pick up a trailer with my truck, load it, and then drive to Austin. I also need to get my car from Houston to Austin and I'll need someone to drive it...you drive stick? :D

Let me know if you're up for that, it'd be full day. I don't have a ton of shit but it's 3+ hours round trip drive time.

innominate

Street Tracker
well, my stuff is in Houston, so I gotta drive there, pick up a trailer with my truck, load it, and then drive to Austin. I also need to get my car from Houston to Austin and I'll need someone to drive it...you drive stick? :D

Let me know if you're up for that, it'd be full day. I don't have a ton of shit but it's 3+ hours round trip drive time.

well, i guess someone has to help you're no working ass move so you can get a job. stick? i can just keep the jetta in 1st all the way back to austin right?

Bonafide

NBR founder
whew ... employment!! I thought this was going to be more pictures from your trip to San Francisco. :hj:

:fart:

Rhodie

Street Tracker
Bravo! You can't keep a good man down. :rocks:
Great to hear your news and happy for you in these trying circumstances.

Hedge

American Infidel
Good news Sweat, I've been to both and given a choice, I'd pick Austin!
Shit - I'm so outta the loop I didn't even know you moved to Houston but I'm glad your back in Austin and that you have a job that you like back and your getting more money for doing it! I was with UncleCharlie in Austin and I think he picked my drunk ass up off the street somewhere around 6th street or something like that.