Good or Bad Dealer?

RoyNC

Street Tracker
Just curious, but I have not been able to find any info regarding dealer's and experiences folks have had with them?

I have had a bad experience three times with my local dealer here in Charlotte, NC. I need to find a better one to fix a warranty issue, however; I am sick of getting screwed and I just want to work with someone that is honest, trustworthy, knowledgeable and reasonable pricing would be a plus.

Is there a thread regarding which to use and which to avoid? Good experinces and bad can be shared, but please no long drawn out stories.

Roy,

I have had very positive experiences with the dealer in Charlotte, but I guess everyone perceives things differently.

curezee

Street Tracker
Just curious, but I have not been able to find any info regarding dealer's and experiences folks have had with them?

I have had a bad experience three times with my local dealer here in Charlotte, NC. I need to find a better one to fix a warranty issue, however; I am sick of getting screwed and I just want to work with someone that is honest, trustworthy, knowledgeable and reasonable pricing would be a plus.

Is there a thread regarding which to use and which to avoid? Good experinces and bad can be shared, but please no long drawn out stories.

See my post in your oil leak thread in the Scrambler section regarding a dealer.