Go your own way ( or who do you ride with)

Texas94fs

Hooligan
The funny thing is they got brand new bikes and added screaming eagle pipes and remapped injection and high flow intake and filters and yet they literally will not break 40 mph....

Sounds like typical Harley riders to me. AT least what we see round here.

Back on to topic, I recently started riding with some small groups and if you can keep it organized I find it to be really alot safer being on some backroads where no one would find you for a few days. Usually having a leader and sweeper with accurate headcount it works really well and allows people to ride their own pace.

Thruxtonian

Street Tracker
I usually ride faster than most of the guys I ride with. None of us minds though. I tell 'em when we go somewhere there's good roads just to ride your own ride and I'll stop every few miles and wait for you to catch up. It lets me have my fun without guilt and they don't feel pressured to ride over their heads. And I don't mind to stop and get my head right every little bit anyway. Most of these guys have never ridden in corners, since we don't have 'em here. I love to take them to the mountains and show 'em what riding is all about, but the first time they are usually too scared to enjoy it.

Also, if I get stuck behind slow traffic on one of my favorite roads, I'll pull off at a scenic overlook or whatever, and chill for a few minutes. Then when there's no one left ahead of me, I can take off and ride my pace without tailgating or giving us a bad name. Lets be honest, most motorcycles can pass safely in a pretty small space compared to a cage, but the cagers don't understand, and think we're being wreckless and stupid.