Gimme some of that!!!

wobblygong

Street Tracker
To all you guys who are "winterising" their bikes and looking out the window and seeing loys of the white stuff.........CAN YOU PLEASE SHIP SOME OF IT DOWN HERE!!!

The temperature in the courtyard of my house right at this moment is:

44 degrees Celcius...that's 111 degrees Fahrenheit.

Al Gore...come back man!

All is forgiven, we fucken believe you.

EDG1911

Street Tracker
holy crap, 111 is too much. I just rode home from work in 60f and it was just right.

Think I'll go have some porridge.

;)

wobblygong

Street Tracker
It was so fucking hot I spent the whole afternoon under the aircon watching videos (with a beer in my hand).
Which leads me change tack here and mention one of the videos I watched....."The Beast" with Eric Bana. Has anyone seen it?

It is about a guy and his car but I can draw a strong comparison with his love for his car and any guy's love for his particular piece of machinery....a car....a motorcycle...whatever.

If you haven't see it, it's well worth a watch. If you have seen it, I'd be interested to hear what you thought of it. Jay Leno, Dr.Phil and Jeremy Clarkson from BBC's Top Gear make appearances as well as a glimpse of Leno's garage, his cars and his motorcycles.

I think we, as owners of iconic motorcyles, can relate to Bana's obsession.

Forget the snow, gimme some thoughts.

Carnation

Street Tracker
We've got flooding not far from here. A months worth of rain in 2 days. Thousands evacuated. Houses lost etc

Can we send you some?

Mind you it is a barmy 14 deg C today.........I'll go find my cossie.

sgt brad

Scooter
remember it's not global warming anymore. it's climate change. apparently the global warming moniker came back and bit them in the tail. awwww...there's always someone preaching gloom and doom. remember it was chicken little that started all of this claiming that the sky was falling...

strokerlmt

Gobal warming......
Read up on how Al Gore got involved.........
Check out how after we stepped on the Moon Nasa had 1000'sssss of engineers and egg heads that pressured and lobbied the Government for grant money to keep them off the streets.
This wild bunch's first run was "global freezing...da ice age is coming". Al the man Gore jumped on this until they couldn't prove the next ice.....
Then it all shifted to Global warming........:eeek:

wobblygong

Street Tracker
Must have been a combination of heat stroke and too many beers.
The DVD (not video wobbly, you dickhead) is called "Love the Beast"

Just read some of your comments and the thread seems to have run into a global warming/climate change discussion. That's what I love about this forum. I'll start a new thread on the movie.

Last edited:

Skeeter

Rocker
nahh al gore is still worng. its 45 degrees here in Philly...
besides you dont want snow. it sucks and about 3 hours after it looks pretty it gets all dirty lookin and shet