GF gets herself a new Truck

Bonafide

NBR founder
scuffed up the artwork with some 1500 (wet sanding), hit the door with polishing compound to take the scuffin off the paint, then some good carnuba. Now it's old timey.

Attachments

• scuffed.jpg
    scuffed.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 0

nohawk

Rocker
GF and Bonafide yalls truck is slick. Like rodburner said the f100 is timeless, Sly Stallone got himself one built by the west coast custom clowns for his new action flick. A 55 I think http://www.lmctruck.com/the-expendables.htm. Im not sure about how to post links but its on lmc trucks website if I didnt do that right. Its worth looking at if you havent seen it yet.

Bonafide

NBR founder
GF and Bonafide yalls truck is slick. Like rodburner said the f100 is timeless, Sly Stallone got himself one built by the west coast custom clowns for his new action flick.

Yeah, we watched that episode of Street Customs. The brake kit we ordered for it is from LMC Truck.

I thought for a sec you were hauling hay bales in that one pic. I'm thinking oh God not horses too.

HA! I didnt even notice the neighbors hedge looking like it's loaded in truck. That's funny. BTW, we both use to own horses .. years ago. She had Quarters, I had Walkers.

Bonafide

NBR founder
Here's what I got GF for Valentines Day. A set of old school steelies with some white walls. The baby moon hub caps should arrive this week. Had the wheels in the garage for a week now and she hasnt noticed. Took the truck down to the tire store and had the wheels/tires mounted today. Weather isnt nice enough for her to drive the truck so it'll sit in the garage for the next week ... and I'll leave a note her on V-day. :shh:

:headbang2:

Attachments

• new wheels feb 2011.jpg
    new wheels feb 2011.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 0
  • feb2011.jpg
    feb2011.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 0

D9

Vendor
Love it... that is without a doubt the rockin-est barber shop truck there
ever was... wonder what she's giving YOU for valentines day :D

koifarm

Hooligan
Awesome unit man, keep buying those classy antiques and you two are gonna turn into antiques.....

strokerlmt

Here's what I got GF for Valentines Day. A set of old school steelies with some white walls. The baby moon hub caps should arrive this week. Had the wheels in the garage for a week now and she hasnt noticed. Took the truck down to the tire store and had the wheels/tires mounted today. Weather isnt nice enough for her to drive the truck so it'll sit in the garage for the next week ... and I'll leave a note her on V-day. :shh:

:headbang2:

That is very cool. You can get Chocolates anytime you want.
LMT

sanjuro

Two Stroke
Awesome! Bud, you are one lucky man...I love the fact that you can get GF gifts like a CB750, F100, or white walls and rims and she actually likes it. I can't even find a girl that wants to go for a ride around town, much less her own bike.